Campus Mobile has been replaced by the new Campus Experience which is now integrated into PeopleSoft.
Please log in to Campus Experience at the link below:
About Campus Experience:
In addition to providing a contemporary look and feel to PeopleSoft, Campus Experience provides students, instructors and advisors new tools to support the academic journey:
- New course discovery tools,
- New easily readable degree progress reporting,
- New tools for collaboration between student and advisor around the registration process,
- New tools for adding and dropping courses
Thanks to the many people who have supported this project and have worked to provide guidance and feedback, to implement new processes and to provide quality assurance:
- The Academic Program and Policy Committee
- The Educational Technology Committee
- Student Senate
- The Office of the Registrar
- Academic Advising and Student Support Services
- Financial Aid
- Financial Services
- Data Systems
More detailed information and training for students and faculty will be forthcoming.
There is no impact for staff and administrators who do not have advising or instructional roles.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Associate VP for IT