Recipe, production, and ordering standards
- All food and supplies are purchased from approved, licensed sources and are inspected by members of the Dining Management Team.
- Many of our staff and the management team are Serve-Safe certified in safe-food handling procedures through the National Restaurant Association.
- Dining facilities are licensed and inspected by the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.
- Two salad bars with a variety of lettuces, field greens, vegetables, beans, house made deli salads, and fruit.
- Vegetarian and Vegan selections at all meals.
- Whole, Skim, 2%, and 1% Chocolate milk.
- Daily breakfast choices includes egg whites, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, hot cereal, make your own waffles, yogurt, assorted fresh fruit, pastries and muffins.
- Alternative breakfast meats such as turkey bacon, chicken sausage and beef sausage are offered throughout the week.
- Fried local Eggs. Omelets and “Just Eggs” (vegan egg alternative) made-to-order for breakfast Monday through Friday, breakfast, and lunch on Saturday.
- Low fat, gluten free and non-GMO salad dressings.
- Bananas, oranges, and apples available at all meals.
- Assorted fresh fruit, Greek, vanilla and flavored yogurt along with assorted toppings served at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Red wine vinegar, Malt and Balsamic vinegar available with salad dressings.
- In house wood smoker is used to prepare many dishes in the dining center.
- Large cereal selection including organic granola.
- Brand name products, such as Hershey’s Ice Cream, Hellmanns, Tyson, Uncle Ben’s, Nestle, Heinz, Pace, Kraft, General Mills, Quaker, and Kelloggs.
- Local Wildflower Honey
Items available in specialty refrigerators
- Lactaid 100% lactose-free non-fat milk.
- Rice milk, Soymilk (plain and vanilla), Almond Milk, Oat milk.
- Chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup.
- Assorted Gluten-free foods such as muffins, bread, rolls, tortillas, and waffles