Weekly Zoom sessions
In an effort to engage all voices in our spring semester planning, the College will host weekly half hour Zoom sessions open to any member of the campus community. The sessions will be led by President Bob Iuliano or a member of the President’s Council. The purpose of these sessions is not to announce new information but instead to use this time to answer any questions currently on your mind.
- October 21 at 11:30 a.m. – College Host: Provost Chris Zappe
- October 28 at 7 p.m. – College Host: President Iuliano
- November 6 at 9 a.m. – College Host: Julie Ramsey, Vice President for College Life, Dean of Students
- November 6 at 9:30 – Employee Session with President Iuliano
- November 12 at 3 p.m. – College Host: President Iuliano
- November 17 at 12 p.m. College Host: Provost Chris Zappe
- November 17 at 12:30 – Employee Session with President Iuliano
- December 1 at 6 p.m. College Host: President Iuliano
- December 9 at 4:00 – Employee Session with President Iuliano
Please email Pam Eisenhart at email@example.com to register.
President Iuliano will hold office hours for students on the dates below. Please use the link below to sign up for an individual 10–15 minute session. Note, more appointments will be added as needed. Please email Pamela Eisenhart at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- November 11