National Student Clearinghouse Enrollment Verification
To serve our student population better, we are pleased to introduce 24 hour a day, 7 day a week access to official enrollment verifications through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Current enrollment verifications are available the day after the drop/add period concludes up to and including the final class day of the semester.
All enrollment verifications can be accessed at any time.
Any verifications you need that fall outside of the above mentioned verifications, please contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com.
To Access your enrollment verification:
- Log into your Student Center
- Locate the drop down box that reads, "other academic..."
- Click the drop down arrow
- Select "Nat. Stu. Clearinghouse"
- Click the go button to the right of the drop down box (small circle with 2 arrows)
- The National Student Clearinghouse website will pop up (be sure to allow pop ups)
- Select the appropriate radio button (Current enrollment or All enrollment)
- Click Obtain enrollment certificate
- Print out the certificate
- Be sure to log off of the Clearinghouse website and log out of your Student Center
If the certificate does not appear or the information does not seem to be accurate, please contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717 337 6240.