Italian Studies Major
Ten Italian courses and a semester abroad are required for the major.
Two Italian Core Courses
- Italian 201 Images of Italy I: Intermediate Italian
- Italian 202 Images of Italy II: Intermediate Italian
Four Advanced Italian Language Courses
- Four 300 or 400-level Italian language courses.
Four Italian Topics Courses
- Four 200-level Italian topics courses taught in English.
- One semester must be spent at an approved program abroad in Italy.
- A maximum of three courses from abroad may count toward the major requirements. Of these, up to three may be language courses, with no more than two being a topics course taught in English.