Data Science Minor
Six courses are required for the minor.
Three Core Courses
- Data Science 256 Data Science Programing
- Data Science 325 Applied Data Science
- One approved course in Statistics
Three Elective Courses
- Three approved elective courses
- At least one course must be taken outside of the student’s major department(s)
- Only one elective can be at the 100-level.
- Please refer to the Data Science minor webpage for a detailed list of approved courses that may be applied toward the Statistics and Elective requirements.
- Link to Data Science minor webpage: gettysburg.edu/academic-programs/interdisciplinary-studies/programs/data-science/