Latin American, Caribbean, and Latino Studies Minor
Six courses are required for the minor.
- One 100-level course from LAS 140, 145, or 147
- Four courses in LACLS or from those listed in the combined Span/LACLS major in at least two of the College’s divisions:
Arts, Social Science, Humanities, and/or Natural Science
- May include courses from off-campus study in Latin America up to a maximum of three courses.
LACLS 300-level course
- One LACLS course at the 300-level which must be taken at Gettysburg College
- Fulfill second language requirement in Spanish, French, or Portuguese. Student’s on the alternative track can satisfy the requirement with the Latin American cluster.