Six English courses are required for the minor.
Four Literature Courses
- Two 200-level literature courses.
- Two 300-level literature courses.
Two English Electives
- One course may be a 100-level literature course.
ENG 111-113, CLA 103, or designated FYS in literature.
- One or both may be a 200- or 300-level literature or writing course.
- One may be an academic-year internship or individualized study.
- AP and IB credits do not count for the minor
- Courses may not be taken under the S/U grading option.
- Study Abroad: Two course (preferably one 200-level and one 300-level literature course, or one literature and one writing course) from a semester-abroad program may count toward the minor. Courses must be taught in English.