Italian Studies Minor
Six Italian courses are required for the minor.
Two Italian Core Courses
- Italian 201 Images of Italy I: Intermediate Italian
- Italian 202 Images of Italy II: Intermediate Italian
Two Advanced Italian Language Courses
- Two 300 or 400-level Italian language courses.
Two Italian Topics Courses
- Two 200-level Italian topics courses taught in English.
- A maximum of two courses from abroad may count toward the minor. Of these, up to two may be language courses, with no more than one being a topics course taught in English.