Six courses are required for the minor.
Introduction to Economics
- ECON 103 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 104 Principles of Macroeconomics
Two Core Courses
- ECON 241 Introductory Economic & Business Statistics
Students should not take ECON 241 if they have taken MGT 235, MATH 107, PSYCH 205, or BIO 260.
- ECON 243 Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory
- ECON 245 Intermediate Microeconomic Theory
- ECON 249 History of Economic Thought
- ECON 350 Econometrics.
Two Economics Electives
- Two courses from ECON 250 and above.
- Core Courses must be completed on campus