Dear First-Year Students in the Remote Cohort,
As the College prepares for the start of the spring semester, we continue to evaluate our available housing. We have determined that we have some additional spaces in the residential cohort to offer to first-year students. Students will be offered spots in the cohort on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note the following as you consider your options:
- Intent Form: If you are interested in having an opportunity to join the residential cohort, please complete this form. The form will be open and available beginning Sunday, January 31 at 9am and will close on Wednesday, February 3 at 12 noon.
- Housing: First-Year students who are added to the cohort at this time will be placed in housing at either the President Inn & Suites (606 York Street) or in traditional halls on campus with upperclass students (mostly sophomores).
- Cars: Those who have cars will be permitted to keep their cars on campus, but only if they are housed at the President Inn. Parking at President Inn and on campus will be available to those individuals. Students living in other locations and would like to request an exception to have a car on campus will need to contact the Department of Public Safety.
- Financial Considerations: Students who choose to join the residential cohort are not eligible for the tuition discount for students in the remote cohort. Students who choose to join the residential cohort will have their room and board prorated for the time in which they reside on campus.
- Arrival: To integrate into our testing protocol smoothly, students who are added to the cohort at this time will arrive and move in on Saturday, February 13. We are not able to make exceptions to this date.
- Arrival Quarantine: Consistent with students who are moving in this weekend, students who arrive on February 13 will quarantine until they receive 2 negative test results. You will continue to attend classes virtually during this time period.
If you have contacted the Residential & First-Year Programs Office previously, please complete this form to indicate that you are still interested. This form gathers information that we have not previously gathered.
If you have questions, please contact Residential & First-Year Programs at email@example.com or 717-337-6901.
Take good care and be well,