There are a lot of reasons to love Gettysburg College. Browse the fifteen listed below and let us know what we missed.
1. Alumni near and far sport their Gburg pride.
2. The College has a great appreciation for art.
3. Gettysburgians have a rich history of giving back.
4. There are plenty of spots on campus to refuel.
5. Faculty go the extra mile to ensure their students succeed.
6. We love to lend a helping hand.
7. The orange and blue are on the silver screen.
8. Our Conservatory has gone global.
9. Roommate bffs!!
10. Your school spirit allows you to reach decibels you never thought you could.
11. Gettysburg students steal the show…in everything.
12. Take a Gburg sunset pic. Post. Repeat. = Instagram guru.
13. Our campus is a winter wonderland.
14. And the gravy on top…
15. Gettysburg College is home.
Founded in 1832, Gettysburg College is a highly selective four-year residential college of liberal arts and sciences with a strong academic tradition that includes Rhodes Scholars, a Nobel laureate and other distinguished scholars among its alumni. The college enrolls 2,600 undergraduate students and is located on a 200-acre campus adjacent to the Gettysburg National Military Park in Pennsylvania.
Contact: Mike Baker, assistant director of communications, 717.337.6521
Eric Lee '15, visual communications intern
Get all the latest news delivered to your inbox or RSS reader:
The Office of Communications and Marketing is looking for stories about Gettysburgians doing great work.
Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.