Congratulations on your acceptance into Gettysburg College’s Class of 2024! Your next steps are outlined below. Deposit to secure your spot, come visit us, or download digital swag—you’ll find all these options and more on this page.
1. Secure your spot with a deposit
Secure your spot in the Class of 2024. The easiest way to submit your enrollment deposit and candidate reply form is through your applicant status portal.
You can also call the Admissions Office at 717-337-6100 or 800-431-0803 to pay your deposit via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover). Enrollment deposits can be paid by personal check, made payable to Gettysburg College.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact that Admissions Office at email@example.com.
2. Connect with us
Reach out to share your excitement or ask us questions. We’d love to connect!
This is a great way to connect digitally with the campus community through conversations with an admissions counselor, virtual panels, and departmental presentations.
Ask us anything
What’s on your mind? We’d love to hear your questions. Use the new “Ask Us Anything” form in your applicant portal.
You can call or email us directly. This is also the best way to get in touch with your regional Admissions representative.
With increasing concerns surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) around the country, Gettysburg College has temporarily suspended all campus visit events. This decision was made to support the health and well-being of both our visitors and campus community members. For more information and FAQs please visit this webpage. There are many opportunities for accepted students and families to connect virtually with Gettysburg College. Keep checking this webpage as well as your applicant status portal for updates.
3. Review important tasks
Once you have secured your spot there are some important topics that will require your attention:
- Complete the First-Year Dashboard and prepare for Orientation
- Review important dates on the 2020-2021 academic calendar
- Log in to the Student Patient Portal to complete important health forms
- Learn more about on campus housing and dining options
- View helpful information for families
- Visit student accounts for financial information
- International students: Learn about applying for a student Visa
Refer to our International Student Services page for student support and information about the Visa process. Once your enrollment deposit has been received, the I-20 process can begin. Please be sure that you have submitted a copy of your passport photo page through your applicant status portal. Your passport must be valid in order for an I-20 form to be issued. If you are currently studying in a U.S. school on an F-1 Visa, a Visa transfer will be issued upon your high school graduation. We will contact you when we are mailing the form, so you will know when to expect it.
Also of Interest
- Learn common terms from our Gettysburg Glossary.
- Check out GIV Day 2019 to see what Gettysburg students can do in the community, even on their first day of Orientation!
- Check out last year’s ASCENT program where newly accepted students participate in a pre-orientation program with current students and faculty.
- Explore opportunities for internships, externships, and more with the Center for Career Engagement.
- Visit Facts & Figures, a quick and helpful reference to information about Gettysburg College.
Share your excitement!
- Show off your Gettysburg pride by ordering something from the bookstore.
- Update your Facebook status or make the Class of 2024 Logo your Facebook picture.
- Become a fan of Gettysburg College on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Subscribe to our YouTube channel today!
Got the Dot
Each year during Get Acquainted Day, enrolled students are given an orange dot on their nametag to signify their commitment to Gettysburg. This year, we still wanted to be able to bring you this tradition virtually. Below are some digital swag options for enrolled students to show off their Gettysburg pride and their commitment to the College!
Send us a photo of you with your Got the Dot swag to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can update your profile picture on Facebook with the frame below by clicking to update your profile photo, add frame, and then search for “Gettysburg College” for our “Got the Dot” swag. We’d love to share it on social media. #gburg2024
Download Class of 2024 digital swag to share your status as the newest Gettysburgian! Select the image you want to download it.
Phone Wallpaper Large
1080 x 1920
Phone Wallpaper Small
640 x 1134
Facebook Cover Photos
1920 x 1080
Social Media Hashtag
Facebook Profile Photo Frame
640 x 128
Join our community
Secure your spot in the Class of 2024. We’re looking forward to welcoming you on campus. If you have any questions, please get in touch!