Congratulations on your acceptance into Gettysburg College’s Class of 2025! Your next steps are outlined below. Deposit to secure your spot, come visit us, or download digital swag—you’ll find all these options and more on this page.
1. Secure your spot with a deposit
Secure your spot in the Class of 2025. The easiest way to submit your enrollment deposit and candidate reply form is through your applicant status portal.
You can also call the Admissions Office at 717-337-6100 or 800-431-0803 to pay your deposit via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover). Enrollment deposits can be paid by personal check, made payable to Gettysburg College.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact that Admissions Office at email@example.com.
2. Connect with us
Reach out to share your excitement or ask us questions. We’d love to connect!
The Gettysburg College Admissions Office will be welcoming accepted students and transfer students on a very limited basis by appointment only.
This is a great way to connect digitally with the campus community through conversations with an admissions counselor, virtual panels, and departmental presentations.
You can call or email us directly. This is also the best way to get in touch with your regional Admissions representative.
3. Review important tasks
Once you have secured your spot there are some important topics that will require your attention:
- Review important dates on the 2021-2022 academic calendar.
- Learn more about on campus housing and dining options.
- View helpful information for families.
- Visit student accounts for financial information.
- More information to come regarding Orientation and the First-Year Dashboard.
- Log in to the Student Patient Portal to complete important health forms.
- International students: Learn about applying for a student Visa.
Refer to our International Student Services page for student support and information about the Visa process. Once your enrollment deposit has been received, the I-20 process can begin. Please be sure that you have submitted a copy of your passport photo page through your applicant status portal. Your passport must be valid in order for an I-20 form to be issued. If you are currently studying in a U.S. school on an F-1 Visa, a Visa transfer will be issued upon your high school graduation. We will contact you when we are mailing the form, so you will know when to expect it.
Also of Interest
- Learn common terms from our Gettysburg Glossary.
- Explore opportunities for internships, externships, and more with the Center for Career Engagement.
- Visit Facts & Figures, a quick and helpful reference to information about Gettysburg College.
Share your excitement!
- Meet your future classmates by joining the discussion on the official Class of 2025 Facebook Group.
- Download the Class of 2025 Digital Swag.
- Become a fan of Gettysburg College on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Subscribe to our YouTube channel today!
Join our community
Secure your spot in the Class of 2025. We’re looking forward to welcoming you on campus. If you have any questions, please get in touch!