The Student Accounts Office is responsible for processing billing statements and posting payments for student accounts. In addition to the billing of tuition, room and meals, several other offices provide services to students that have a fee associated with them. Charges for these campus services are compiled by our office and included in the student account billing statement.
About the billing statement
- Student account billing statements and current account information are accessible online via the online billing and payment system for parents/guardians. Students may access this information via the Student Center. Instructions are available for students and parents/guardians.
- GlobalPay is available for international students to make payment to Gettysburg College for tuition and fees. This option allows students to use a payment type and currency of their choosing in an efficient and inexpensive manner. Step by step instructions are included on this payment website. GlobalPay Tips and FAQs.
- The statement letter provides additional billing information.
Statement Letter (PDF)
|Fall Semester||Mid - June||August - 1st business day|
|Spring Semester||Early December||January - 1st business day|
|Monthly Statements||5th business day||Monthly on the 25th|
- Monthly payment plans are available as a payment option for semester and yearly charges.
- Health insurance coverage is required for all students. Student Health Insurance charges are placed on the student account each fall and removed upon completion of the waiver.
Related Student Account information
- Meal plans, housing choices, and associated costs are available from Dining Services and Residence Life.
- Financial Aid, Federal Direct Loan Program, and Institutional Loan (PDF) resources.