In accordance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), Gettysburg College is proud to provide this net price calculator for prospective students and their families.
This calculator will provide a personalized, preliminary estimate for need-based financial aid at Gettysburg.
Gettysburg continues to uphold a long-standing tradition of placing the College within reach of each accepted student. We look forward to hearing from students and families as they review their results from this estimator as well as answer any questions about financial aid and scholarships at Gettysburg.
Our personalized customer service approach allows students to have a financial aid counselor, based upon their last name, who will work with them from their first question as a high school student through their graduation ceremony on the lawn of Pennsylvania Hall.
Please note that the Calculator functions best with Firefox or Chrome. If using Internet Explorer, be sure to adjust your Compatibility View Settings (tools) to “display all.”
Important Notes about Gettysburg’s Net Price Calculator
- The calculator will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. The more information you use, the more accurate your estimate will be.
- We recommend that families have the following information with them before they begin: 2019 federal income tax return, 2019 W2 statement(s), and a recent paycheck.
- Completing this calculator does not replace or supplement the actual financial aid application process. Students and families will still need to complete the FAFSA and PROFILE to be considered for need-based financial aid.
- If you would like to review your estimate with your financial aid counselor, be sure to include the student’s name.
- After completing the Calculator, you will be able to recalculate your estimate based upon self-selecting one of Gettysburg’s academic merit scholarships.
- This tool is only an estimate. Gettysburg reviews each individual students’ financial aid application during the awarding of need-based financial aid.
- This calculator will be most accurate for first-time, first-year college students.
- Any special circumstances (family medical bills, recent significant job changes, etc.) will not be reflected in this estimate. We are happy to talk with families about how they can indicate this information on both the CSS PROFILE and Gettysburg’s Change in Finances Form.