Chair of the Council: Diane Brennan
- The Chair of the Council organizes and facilitates monthly Council meetings and spring all-campus meeting, sets agendas.
Chair-Elect of the Council: Carrie Small
- The Chair-Elect of the Council organizes and facilitates monthly Council meetings and spring all-campus meetings, sets agendas in the absence of the Chair of the Council.
Secretary: Audrey Hatcher
- Records and distributes monthly and special Council minutes and organizes New Employee Outreach Program.
Treasurer: Triada Chavis
- Monitors the Council’s budget and manages the Support Staff Development Grant Program.
- Organizes monthly brown bag lunches for campus community.
- Organizes Support Staff Picnic held in June.
- Assists HR with organization of President's Reception for support staff by suggesting menus, creating/sending invitations, scheduling entertainment, coordinating honorees and retirees, purchasing service awards, etc.
- Communicates Council events to campus community and maintains Council website.
- Organizes committee members in the publishing of the Support Staff Newsletter, PILLARS.
Nominating Committee: Annamarie Frezza