The Support Staff Council of Gettysburg College is committed to improving the quality of working life for support staff employees of the College and to building a sense of community among support staff, faculty, administrators, and students.
- Committees - Serve on a support staff committee! Contact the chair(s) to participate.
- Council Positions - Run for a Support Staff Council position!
- Brown Bag Lunches - Attend brown bag lunches throughout the year. Contact Renee Weikert at email@example.com or Amanda Whitcomb at firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas for future lunches.
- Development Grant Program - Benefit from the Support Staff Development Grant Program and from additional professional development opportunities.
- Pillars Newsletter - Write for the Pillars Newsletter or suggest an article topic. Contact Kristi Waybright at email@example.com or Rose Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions.
- Yearly Events. Attend the President's Reception in January, the Support Staff Picnic in June, and the all-campus meeting in the spring.