Begin your journey with on-campus and virtual events, experiential projects, alumni interactions, and an Ideas Competition. Enroll in our introduction to entrepreneurial thinking course to learn how to put your passion and curiosity to work. If you are ready, chart your GET Fellowship Path:
I Have an Idea!
- Consult E-SII and the Innovation Lab: reach out to our staff for advice and resources. Start your GET Fellowship journey with the Innovation & Creativity Lab.
- Research & Define: With a design thinking mindset, define your specific problem and users. Check out our Moodle site for resources. Ask our staff for guidance.
- Focus & Ideate: Narrow your focus on a unique and valuable solution. Engineer your idea for initial testing.
Test Your Idea
- Use the Colleges Ecosystem: Get support from GET It Done, the Innovation & Creativity Lab, faculty's expertise, and other campus programs.
- Build a Test Model Designed for Customers: Build a model to test with customers and develop a positive feedback loop.
Build a commercially viable beta test for a proof of concept. Create a complete business strategy. Develop a business and financial model for operations in preparation for capital markets. Pursue funding opportunities.