PNC Bank offers a complete set of money management tools and special benefits to Gettysburg College faculty, administrators, staff, and students to help you achieve your financial goals. To start enjoying the many benefits of a PNC Student Banking or a Work Place Banking account select from additional information below or call PNC's Breckenridge Street office at 717-334-4382.
Total consideration paid in the period July 1 2022, through June 30, 2023 under the agreement: $10,000
Total number of customers holding student financial accounts which originated under the contract from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2023: 255
Mean student costs: $6.08 in the year ended June 30, 2023
Median student costs: $0.00 in the year ended June 30, 2023
Major Features and Commonly Assessed Fees - Virtual Wallet Student
URL to Account Information:
Major features and commonly assessed fees for Virtual Wallet Student accounts can be found at the URL noted above.
PNC Campus ATM & Branch Locations
Campus ATM location: (free for PNC Bank account holders/$2 service charge for all other banks)
- College Union Building (CUB) entrance, facing the Dining Center - advanced function ATM, which is capable of accepting deposits, cashing checks, and cash withdraws.
Call Center 1(877)PNC-1000 / 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET
PNC Banking representatives will be on campus to provide financial assistance to its Gettysburg College students and employees. Dates will be posted to the College Digests.
PNC Bank offers a banking program for Gettysburg College students which includes:
- Virtual Wallet Student - Helps manage life on campus, with features like Quickview, the Calendar and the Money Bar
- Free Gettysburg Visa debit card
- Unlimited PNC ATM/check card usage
- Free online banking, mobile banking, and text message banking
- One free incoming domestic or international wire transfer per monthly statement cycle
- One free overdraft refund within the first year of opening account
- Free Auto Alerts - an email/text notification when your account balance falls below a specified balance, when a direct deposit is credited to your account, or if you have an overdraft of your account balance
See the Human Resources website.