The Accounting Office records the financial transactions of the College, coordinates financial reporting processes , and assists with the development and support of internal control processes over financial reporting. For questions on these topics contact Accounting
- Audited Financial Statements
- Request a copy of the most recent Gettysburg College Financial Statements
- CNAV Budget Reports
- Budget reports for Gettysburg college departments are published daily on CNAV. This page can help you understand how to read and understand these reports.
- Fiscal Year Accounting
- All financial transactions are accounted for and reported on a fiscal year basis. This information will provide the schedule and FYE considerations.
- General Ledger Explained
- Budgeted units are identified with a discreet general ledger numbers allowing for tracking of all financial activity. This guide explains the structure of the budget.