Supporting the business cycle of College transactions from procure-to-pay. For questions on these topics contact Purchasing and Payables.
- Procurement Authority
- Identifies which employees are authorized to acquire goods and services on behalf of the College.
- Purchasing & Contracting Framework
- Guidance and resources for obtaining goods and services from outside sources.
- Current Campus Vendors
- Also, potential new vendors will find helpful information here.
- Pcard Start Up & Requirements
- Use the forms and information below to get started with application for a College credit card.
- Pcard Usage and Policy
- All cardholders are responsible for understanding the parameters of the College’s pcard program and individual pcardholder requirements.
- Expense Policy
- These policies and guidelines establish when the College will pay expenses of any employees conducting business on its behalf.
- Foreign Transactions
- Transacting College business in foreign currency requires some additional attention by the employee when submitting expenses.
- Vendor Payments
- Use the following steps to initiate a request for payment through the Accounts Payable office.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- The guidelines for requesting reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle for College business are provided below.
- Employees should use the following steps to initiate a request for reimbursement of a College expense.
- Sales Tax Exemptions
- Gettysburg College, as a nonprofit educational institution, is exempt from sales tax in several states. Refer to the information below for guidelines and locations that sales tax exemption can be used.
- Travel Advance
- A cash advance is available to employees to facilitate College business travel. Accounts Payable will issue a check upon receipt and approval of the appropriate request.
- College Purchase Order (XLS)
- Independent Contractor Agreement for Tangible Services (PDF)
- Independent Contractor Agreement for Professional Services (PDF)
- Purchasing Card Application
- Employee Reimbursement Form
- Check Request Form
- Check Request and Event Agreement
- Form W-9 (DocuSign Secure Form)
- Form W-8BEN (DocuSign Secure Form)
- Form W-8BEN-E (DocuSign Secure Form)
- Form 8233 (DocuSign Secure Form)
- Travel Advance Form