Invoice payments

Methods of Payment

  • College Check - Paper checks are used to pay the majority of College vendors. Checks are run each Thursday. Allow 7 to 10 business days for processing. Incomplete information will delay processing. Checks are mailed directly to vendor unless otherwise indicated. Payment will reflect on the CNAV Budget Report when the check is issued.
    • To initiate a payment request with Accounts Payable (Box 2454):
      • Submit vendor invoice with appropriate procurement authorization and general ledger code written on its face.
      • Submit Check Request Form with all information completed, applicable original documentation attached, and appropriate procurement authorization.
      • Submit Check Request and Event Agreement Form (use for speakers, performers, etc.) with all information completed with appropriate procurement authorization. Payee signature and / or contract should be included. Form W-9 or W-8BEN/E is required.
    • Vendor Documentation
      • Departments may be asked to obtain additional documentation from the vendor before the request can be processed for payment.
      • Domestic Vendors:
        • Vendors may use the W-9 form in the Payables Form Section or
        • Vendors may submit a W-9 via our DocuSign link
          • Instructions are provided when link is initiated. Enter VENDOR NAME (payee) and your email address. The completed form will be transmitted to Accounts Payable via DocuSign. It is not necessary to send the completed W-9 to Accounts Payable.
      • Foreign Vendors:
        • Foreign Vendors may use the W-8BEN, W-8BENE or the 8233 form in the Payables Form Section or
        • Foreign Vendors may complete the information in our Foreign National Information System. Contact for assistance.
  • College Purchasing Card - Pay for goods and services whenever possible with a College purchasing card
  • Wire or Electronic Transfer of Funds - Contact Accounts Payable if a vendor requires payment via wire or EFT.