Current faculty position openings at Gettysburg College.
New faculty and employees at Gettysburg College will be required to submit a background check. For information on the required check, please visit our website Background Check FAQs.
Listed below are positions currently available at Gettysburg College. We encourage you to check the website periodically; positions are posted as soon as the advertisement (with appropriate contact information) has been approved.
- Emerging Writer Lecturer (Department of English)
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Latin American History
- Visiting Assistant Professor of English
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Health Sciences (Human Anatomy and Physiology)
- Lecturer in Health Sciences (Human Anatomy and Physiology)
- Mobile Educator (Advancing Science)
Clery Act disclosures
Federal legislation requires institutions of higher education to inform prospective members of our coTenummunity about its most recent crime/incident statistics, crime prevention and security programs and activities, policies concerning the reporting of crime, and related information in accordance with the Campus Security Act, commonly referred to as the Clery Act. You can obtain this information by contacting the Department of Public Safety, Gettysburg College, 300 North Washington St., Gettysburg, PA 17325 or call (717) 337-6912.
Learn more about the Clery Report.
Benefits at Gettysburg College
Learn more about employee benefits as a faculty member at Gettysburg College.