New faculty and employees at Gettysburg College will be required to submit a background check. For information on the required check, please visit our website Background Check FAQs.
Listed below are positions currently available at Gettysburg College. We encourage you to check the website periodically; positions are posted as soon as the advertisement (with appropriate contact information) has been approved.
- Visiting Assistant Professor of English - One year
- Department of English - Emerging Writer Lecturer - One year
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Physics - One Year Appointment
- Visiting Assistant Professor of English - One Year (African American Literature)
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Biology - One Year
Federal legislation requires institutions of higher education to inform prospective members of our community about its most recent crime/incident statistics, crime prevention and security programs and activities, policies concerning the reporting of crime, and related information in accordance with the Campus Security Act, commonly referred to as the Clery Act. You can obtain this information by contacting the Department of Public Safety, Gettysburg College, 300 North Washington St., Gettysburg, PA 17325 or call (717)337-6912.
More information on employee benefits