Friday Faculty Luncheon
October 3 12:00 - 1:00PM CUB 260
Christopher Barlett, Assistant Professor of Psychology
Cyberbullying Predictors in Adolescence
The majority of previous research in the cyberbullying domain has been descriptive, atheoretical, and focused primarily on the psychological and behavioral consequences to the victim. Recent research has just begun to elucidate the psychological mechanisms that predict cyberbullying perpetration and Dr. Barlett is on the forefront of such work. The current talk will highlight Dr. Barlett's research testing the development and validation of a cyberbullying model from myriad cross-sectional and longitudinal data.
* A Light lunch is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Friday Afternoon Social Hour (FASH)
Schmucker Art Gallery, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m., Schmucker Art Gallery
For additional information, please contact Leslie Casteel
Fall Honors Day
Fall Honors Day will be held on Friday, October 31, at 4:00 p.m. in the Chapel.
In keeping with tradition, prizes and awards in recognition of outstanding scholarship, leadership, and other academic activities will be presented during the event.
Teaching and Advising
- Gettysburg Curriculum
- Course Catalog
- Honor Code
- Johnson Center for Creative Teaching and Learning
- Funds for College-Wide Events (EPACC)
- Internal Funding for Teaching
- Course Proposal Forms for the APPC
- Academic Course Credit Policy and Declaration Form (PDF)
- Funds for Academic Field Trips
- Faculty Handbook (PDF)
- Chairpersons & Program Directors 2014-15 (PDF)
- Calendar of Dates Important to Chairpersons / Directors
- Cycle Chart (PDF)
- Committees of the Faculty 2014-15 (PDF)