Faculty reading and writing groups
Types of projects supported:
- New and existing initiatives that facilitate cross-disciplinary discussions, particularly those connected with campus activities such as lecture series or performances.
Who may apply:
- Faculty and administrators.
- Applications are accepted throughout the academic year.
How to apply:
- Send the following to the Associate Provost:
- Reading materials
- Names of participants
- One member of the group will be asked to submit a brief report upon the conclusion of the project (or at a suitable reporting time point).