The Institutional Review Board (IRB) is appointed by the Faculty Governance Committee to approve, monitor, and review research involving human subjects with the goal of protecting their rights and welfare.
For general questions or inquiries, email email@example.com.
Membership for Academic Year 2021-2022
- Brent Harger, Assistant Professor of Sociology, IRB Co-Chair
- Salma Monani, Chair & Associate Professor of Environmental Studies, IRB Co-Chair
- Jennifer Collins Bloomquist, Associate Provost for Faculty Development & Dean of Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Programs, and Professor of Africana Studies, Provost's Representative
- Christopher Barlett, Associate Professor of Psychology
- Alice Brawley Newlin, Assistant Professor of Management
- Timothy Hamm, Community Member