The Institutional Review Board (IRB) is appointed by the Faculty Governance Committee to approve, monitor, and review research involving human subjects with the goal of protecting their rights and welfare.
For general questions or inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership for Academic Year 2022-2023
- Nathalie Goubet, Professor of Psychology, IRB Chair
- Zhining Hu, Associate Professor of Economics
- VoonChin Phua, Professor of Sociology
- Timothy Hamm, Community Member
- Jennifer Collins Bloomquist, Associate Provost for Faculty Development & Dean of Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Programs, and Professor of Africana Studies, Provost's Representative