The Institutional Review Board (IRB) is appointed by the Faculty Governance Committee to approve, monitor, and review research involving human subjects with the goal of protecting their rights and welfare.
For general questions or inquiries, email email@example.com.
Membership for Academic Year 19-20.
- Alecea Standlee Assistant Professor of Sociology, IRB Chair
- Jennifer Collins Bloomquist, Associate Provost for Faculty Development & Dean of Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Programs, and Professor of Africana Studies, Provost's Representative
- Kathy Cain, Professor of Psychology
- Alice Brawley Newlin, Assistant Professor of Management
- Salma Monani, Chair & Associate Professor of Environmental Studies
- Timothy Hamm, Community Member