Jennifer Lucas, Co-Director of Human Resources, informs the campus community about the new processes created in response to COVID-19 for campus visitors and employee travel.
I am writing today to make you aware of two new processes related to campus visitors and employee travel amid our new protocols for COVID-19.
- Visitors will be limited to those who are on campus to support the academic, administrative, or residential missions of the College.
- Visitors must be approved in advance by an Academic Department Chair, Director, or Vice President, and will be asked to follow all federal, state and local protocols, as noted on campus signage.
- All visitors planning to visit a campus building or facility must complete a visitor registration form. This includes retirees and dependents of employees. Spouses and children of those employees that reside in campus housing should only register when visiting a separate campus facility; otherwise, children are discouraged from visiting campus buildings or facilities.
- Contractors and vendors are approved visitors and do not need to register.
- All visitors must conduct a medical self-check the day of their visit. Visitors who are experiencing any signs or symptoms of the flu or COVID-19 are not permitted to visit campus.
- Employees who wish to travel on behalf of the College must receive prior approval from their divisional head or academic divisional dean. All College-related travel must be registered via the College website.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.