** Note- During the week of May 14-18, no official transcripts will be processed as the Office of the Registrar completes the End of Semester Procedures. We will begin processing official transcript requests again on Monday, May 21. **
Procedures for Requesting Transcript
In accordance to FERPA guidelines, all requests for transcripts must include a signature, or a consent form if you choose the electronic transcript option.
You may request a copy of your official Gettysburg transcript which includes the Registrar's signature and college seal in any of the following ways:
- You may order an Electronic Transcript via the National Student Clearinghouse. There is a charge for this service, typically $4.00 or less for each transcript. Order an electronic transcript. If you need more information, you can also visit the Help Section for ordering an electronic version of your transcript.
- You may visit the Registrar's Office and complete a transcript request form.
- You may mail a letter to the Registrar's Office requesting that your transcript be sent or prepared for pick-up.
The following information should be included in your request:
- Your name during time of attendance
- Dates of attendance and/or a year of graduation For participants in programs awarding Continuing Education Units (CEUs), please indicate the program attended
- A social security number, student ID number,and/or birthdate
- Complete mailing address information for where transcript(s) should be sent. Please keep in mind that transcripts delivered to you will be stamped "Issued to Student".
- Your signature
- Daytime telephone number
- You may fax a written request including the information specified in Option 3
- THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR TRANSCRIPTS SENT BY US MAIL SERVICE.
- Transcripts can be sent by UPS Express Mail Service.
The information necessary for this service is as follows:
TYPE OF CARD
CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT NUMBER; including 3-Digit CVV Code (Security Code)
Daytime Telephone Number
This information must be provided before the request will be processed and will be given to UPS for billing.
- Transcripts can be faxed to a specific destination. However, faxed transcripts may not be considered official because the embossed seal will not be included.
Mailing address for transcript requests:
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Fax Number for transcript requests: 717-337-6245
Transcript requests are processed every Tuesday and Thursday.
TRANSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE RELEASED IF FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS HAVE NOT BEEN SATISFIED
Please call 717-337-6244 for questions regarding transcripts.