Please note: The Admissions Office will be closed November 21-29. Beginning November 21, there will be no scheduled campus tours until February 1.
Also, as of Friday, November 20, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is requiring that all travelers entering PA from other countries and states have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to entering the Commonwealth or quarantine for 14 days upon entry into Pennsylvania.
The Gettysburg College Admissions Office will be welcoming visitors on a very limited basis by appointment only. We will continue to add dates and visit options throughout the fall.
Admissions visit details
We are excited to welcome registered visitors to Gettysburg College! All visitors will be required to follow outlined health and safety protocols. Visit appointments will include a one-hour individual tour of campus. Please note that tours will not include the inside of any campus buildings at this time. Admissions counselors will be available to answer questions if requested.
- All visitors must register in advance. This will allow us to accommodate visitors while observing campus safety protocols.
- We are unable to accommodate unregistered visitors.
- Prospective students may bring up to two people (parents/guardians) with them.
- All visitors are required to properly wear masks or face coverings at all times while on campus.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines at all times.
- All tours will be conducted with one family per tour guide. Please note that we will not be able to show the inside of residence halls at this time.
- A water bottle filling station is available in the Fourjay Welcome Center. Please feel free to bring your own water bottle with you.
All visitors will be required to properly wear a mask or face covering at all times. All Gettysburg staff and students will also be wearing masks. No exceptions can be made. We are happy to provide a disposable mask to anyone who needs one.
Pennsylvania travel restrictions
The Pennsylvania Department of Health has issued a 14-day quarantine recommendation for individuals traveling from certain states. Please check their website to see if you are traveling from one of the impacted areas. If so, please follow the quarantine recommendation.
If you cannot attend an on campus visit, please connect with us virtually.