Please note: Limited campus tours will be offered beginning February 8th for high school seniors and transfer students only.
The Gettysburg College Admissions Office will be welcoming high school seniors on a very limited basis by appointment only. We will continue to add dates and visit options weekly. Please see the Pennsylvania Department of Health website and follow all state travel orders related to COVID-19.
The Gettysburg College Admissions Office will be welcoming high school seniors and transfer students on a very limited basis by appointment only. We will continue to add dates and visit options weekly
On this page:
Take a virtual tour
Explore our historic campus and learn about Pennsylvania Hall, First-Year housing, Jaeger Athletics Center, Gettysburg’s town square, and so much more.
Campus visit details
We are excited to welcome high school seniors and transfer students who have pre-registered to Gettysburg College! All visitors will be required to follow outlined health and safety protocols. Visit appointments will include a one-hour individual tour of campus. Please note that tours will not include the inside of any campus buildings at this time. Admissions counselors will be available to answer questions if requested.
- All visitors must register in advance. This will allow us to accommodate visitors while observing campus safety protocols.
- We are unable to accommodate unregistered visitors.
- Prospective students may bring up to two people (parents/guardians) with them.
- All visitors are required to properly wear masks or face coverings at all times while on campus.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines at all times.
- All tours will be conducted with one family per tour guide. Please note that we will not be able to show the inside of residence halls at this time.
- A water bottle filling station is available in the Fourjay Welcome Center. Please feel free to bring your own water bottle with you.
All visitors will be required to properly wear a mask or face covering at all times. All Gettysburg staff and students will also be wearing masks. No exceptions can be made. We are happy to provide a disposable mask to anyone who needs one.
Pennsylvania travel restrictions
Please see the Pennsylvania Department of Health website for the most up-to-date COVID-19 travel restriction information before scheduling your visit. If you cannot attend an on campus visit, please connect with us virtually.