The Admissions Office offers a variety of ways for you to connect with us virtually including information sessions, interviews, and opportunities to meet with current students.
- Virtual Interviews — Interviews are highly recommended as part of our application process and are available for rising seniors and transfer students. All interviews are with an admissions staff member.
- Meet Your Admissions Representative — Attend a virtual information session led by your admissions representative and a current Gettysburg College student. This is a great way to connect with your regional representative.
- Ask Us Anything — October 10th 5:00-8:00 pm EDT — Access our library of recordings and on-demand videos from student and faculty panels to informative sessions on the application process and financial aid. Gettysburg College admissions staff members will be available to chat from 5:00-8:00pm Eastern Time.
- Virtual Event Recordings — If you were unable to attend a past virtual session or would like to view one again, use this page as a resource for recordings of panels, information sessions, and more!
- Get to Know Gettysburg — In addition to session recordings, please use our Get to know Gettysburg YouTube playlist to explore and view past academic panels, information sessions, and much more!
Access our virtual events below, or learn more about virtual visits for the Sunderman Conservatory and international students.
Virtual visits for the Sunderman Conservatory of Music
The Sunderman Conservatory will be offering a variety of events for prospective students to learn more about the program, including information sessions and opportunities to connect with our Sunderman faculty.
Gettysburg College is also participating in a number of virtual fine and performing arts college fairs through the Music Admissions Roundtable. We invite you to participate!
Virtual visits for international students
- International Student Panels
- Meet Your Admissions Counselor Information Sessions
- Review Recorded Presentations