Our student staff are who bring the our mission to life. While developing their own leadership skills, this passionate team of students serve campus through providing individual, group and outdoor leadership development experiences.
GLC student leaders serve as Outdoor Facilitators (OFs) or Leadership Mentors (LMs). Both roles work together to design and facilitate for campus groups, while also serving on several project teams to enact signature programs such as , the Leadership Certificate, and Ascent.
Working with the GLC is a premier student leadership development experience. The benefits include:
- $8-$11 per hour based on experience and training. Most student leaders work approximately ten (10 hours) per week
- Access to regular powerful and fun group-based training and learning experiences
- Access to personalized coaching and mentoring from full-time professional staff
- Developing essential skills such as coaching, facilitation, risk management, and project management
- The opportunity to provide voice and input on decisions
- The opportunity to meaningfully serve fellow students and groups
Interested in applying? Our hiring process begins in October and concludes in December. Applications are available on Handshake. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested.