Funds for Academic Field Trips (AFT)
Type of Projects Supported:
- Course-related field trips for students.
- In most cases students are expected to share a portion of the costs, such as food expenses.
- Trip requests for FIRST YEAR SEMINARS should be made to the First-Year Intellectual Life account, not to the Field Trips account. A link to the FYIL application is located under Provost/Forms/Teaching/Funding for First-Year Intellectual Life.
Who May Apply:
- Faculty member teaching the course.
- For Fall Semester trips, the deadline is FRI OCT 26, 2018.
- For Spring semester trips, the deadline is FRI FEB 22, 2019.
How to Apply:
- Faculty need to apply for these funds on behalf of the class by completing the online application form.
- If you plan to use Gettysburg College Transportation, please visit the Transportation website to find estimated costs. Be sure to include costs for vehicles, drivers, fuel costs, parking, and/or driver meals prior to submitting your application.