Type of Projects Supported:
- Course-related field trips for students that will enhance their learning in the course and which relate directly to the learning goals for the course.
- Field-trip funds may not be used for food expenses. Students or the department are expected to cover those costs.
- Trip requests for FIRST-YEAR SEMINARS should be made to the First-Year Intellectual Life account, not to the Field Trips account. Funding for First-Year Intellectual Life Form.
Who May Apply:
- Faculty member teaching the course.
How to Apply:
- Faculty need to apply for these funds on behalf of the class by completing the online application form.
- If you plan to use Gettysburg College Transportation, please visit the Transportation website to find estimated costs. Be sure to include costs for vehicles, drivers, fuel costs, parking, and/or driver meals prior to submitting your application.