Welcome to the Reading Room
- Feel free to stop in during our open hours. During the academic year, we are open weekday afternoons 1-5 pm and Tuesday and Wednesday evening 6-9 pm. We are also available by appointment.
- We have an entrance coatroom with lockers for you to store your belongings while you use the Reading Room.
- Bring your laptop if you would like to take notes; a notebook and pencil are also permissible. Due to the delicate nature of our materials, pens are not allowed in the Reading Room, but we have plenty of pencils for researchers to borrow.
- Remember to leave enough time to take notes while you research. Although you cannot check out materials from the Reading Room, you can place them on reserve so that they will be there the next time you come in.
- Plan ahead for your research visit by emailing us or giving us a call to discuss your interests. This will enable us to pull materials in advance and to prepare for your visit.
- We ask that all researchers register in the Reading Room, and present their photo ID.
- Our digital collections can be accessed 24/7 through GettDigital on our main web page. These collections are open to the public.
Special Collections and College Archives is located on the 4th floor of Musselman Library. We welcome visitors Monday - Friday, 1-5 p.m. and Tuesday - Wednesday, 6-9 p.m. when classes are in session. We are available at other times by appointment.Directions & Parking