Gettysburg College helps students meet the challenges of planning for and applying to medical school and other graduate programs in the health professions.
In addition to a strong, flexible curriculum and excellent facilities, Gettysburg College provides:
- Individualized guidance for four years
- Shadowing, externship, and internship opportunities
- Affiliations with professional schools
Preparing for graduate school in the health professions within a liberal arts context at Gettysburg College is increasingly valuable because health professions graduate schools demand:
- Well-rounded students
- Students trained in critical thinking and problem solving
- Students demonstrating exceptional communication skills
- Students with a life-long desire to learn
If you are considering a health professions career, the first thing to do is to complete the Registration Form and turn it in to Kristi Waybright at Campus Box 405. You will then receive e-mail updates and information on a variety of programs, lectures, and other events happening on and off campus.