- Information Literacy at Musselman Library
- Partner with a librarian to design a class session to develop your students' information literacy skills.
- Course Reserves
- Use course reserves to place book chapters, journal articles, media, and personal copies on reserve in the library or Moodle.
- Digital Scholarship Support
- Connect with a librarian to support a class digital scholarship project.
- Scholarly Communications
- Find support for negotiating author rights, adopting or creating open textbooks, and publishing faculty and student work in The Cupola.
Recommend a Purchase
Musselman Library welcomes faculty requests or recommendations for additions to our collection. Please consider the following guidelines when submitting a request to purchase:
- Purchases must fit within the scope of the library's Collection Development Policy.
- Recommendations may be forwarded to the relevant Librarian Liaison for review.
- Receipt of items may vary depending on publisher, format, and availability.