Committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment for all students.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Health and Counseling Services’ appointment process has changed significantly. Please see the College’s COVID-19 Response to health and wellness page for details.
Health & Counseling Services offers a wide range of primary care treatment services and referrals to help students maintain good physical and emotional health.
In our work, we aid the exploration of personal, social, health, and academic concerns. We value students’ unique perspectives based on their wide array of backgrounds.
- diagnosis and treatment of acute conditions
- management of chronic disorders
- stress management
- contraceptive services
- diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- immunizations, and many other services.
- free confidential counseling
- emergency services
- psychiatric services
- self-help resources and educational programs
- workshops to help students thrive in their life and learning