Health & Counseling Services is committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment for all students and aiding the exploration of personal, social, health, and academic concerns. In our work, we value students’ unique perspectives based on their wide array of backgrounds.
Health & Counseling Services offers a wide range of primary care treatment services and referrals to help students maintain good physical and emotional health.
Health Services offers:
- diagnosis and treatment of acute conditions
- management of chronic disorders
- stress management
- contraceptive services
- diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- immunizations, and many other services.
Counseling Services provides:
- free confidential counseling
- emergency services
- psychiatric services
- self-help resources & educational programs
- workshops to help students thrive in their life and learning