Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Health and Counseling Services’ appointment process has changed significantly. Please see the College’s COVID-19 Response to health and wellness page for details.
Committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment for all students.
Health & Counseling Services offers a wide range of primary care treatment services and referrals to help students maintain good physical and emotional health.
In our work, we aid the exploration of personal, social, health, and academic concerns. We value students’ unique perspectives based on their wide array of backgrounds.
Fall 2021 - The College continues to highly recommend that all students receive a COVID-19 Vaccine at this time. The College is monitoring the pandemic closely and in discussions with our medical consultant about the plan for the fall semester including whether or not the College will require all students to be vaccinated prior to returning to the campus for classes in the fall. The College will notify all students by email if a decision is made to require the vaccine.
- diagnosis and treatment of acute conditions
- management of chronic disorders
- stress management
- contraceptive services
- diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- immunizations, and many other services.
- free confidential counseling
- emergency services
- psychiatric services
- self-help resources and educational programs
- workshops to help students thrive in their life and learning