Several sources of funding are available to assist psychology majors who conduct independent projects. Consult with your faculty sponsor or advisor to determine which of the following is appropriate for your project:
- Provost’s Funds for student professional papers and conferences (SPPC) - Support attendance by students at professional meetings.
- Provost’s Funds for Senior Projects (SP) - Support research conducted as part of a senior project, capstone, or honors research.
- Joann Hess Grayson ’70 Endowed Student Project Fund in Psychology - Open to all psychology majors. Supports student-initiated field-experiences, service-learning projects, professional travel, and independent research projects.
- Funding for extended summer research programs.
- Research funding for STEM students through the Gettysburg College Cross-Disciplinary Science Institute (X-SIG).