Erin Eline Aumen, Commencement Coordinator and Associate Director, Constituent Relations, reminds graduates to RSVP for commencement and to order regalia.
Dear 2020 Graduates,
You are receiving this message because we have not yet received your official RSVP for the September 26 Commencement ceremony.
Please click on the appropriate button below by Wednesday, September 8.
We are asking that you respond so that we can properly prepare for your personal experience and your participation in the Ceremony.
General Commencement Information
- Commencement will take place at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, September 26, on Beachem Portico on the north side of Pennsylvania Hall.
- If you plan to attend, we need you to register below.
- If you do not plan to attend, please click the “not attending” link below.
- Graduates should plan to arrive at the line-up location (TBD) on campus by 9:45 a.m.
- Only you need to register to attend. Guests do not need to register and may arrive at the Commencement site for seating beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- All graduates and guests will be subject to any campus COVID-19 policies and protocols in place at the time of the ceremony. This information is updated regularly on the College website.
- The ceremony will be livestreamed for graduates and guests who are unable to attend.
Additionally, you will be receiving an email from NameCoach that will give you the opportunity to share how you would like to have your name read during the ceremony. Please keep an eye out for this email, which will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class Party and Homecoming Weekend
The ceremony is taking place during Homecoming Weekend so that fellow Gettysburgians can share in this special moment with you. Please find the full weekend schedule here. There will be a Class of 2020 party in The Attic on Saturday, September 25, at 7:30 p.m., free of charge and hosted by College Life.
For those of you attending, please watch for future emails and monitor the Commencement website for updates. We are greatly looking forward to seeing you and your families back on campus this fall!
Erin Eline Aumen
Commencement Coordinator and Associate Director, Constituent Relations