Services offered by Counseling Services
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Referrals to local providers
- Consultations for students seeking information for how to help friends
- Educational programs
Services not offered by Counseling Services
- Court mandated therapy
- Mental health evaluations for having comfort/emotional assistance animals in residence halls
- Psychological evaluations for learning disabilities
- Guaranteed weekly appointments
- Therapy appointments are not offered to students who are studying off campus
To make an appointment with a counselor
Simply give us a call at 717-337-6960 or stop by the Counseling Services Reception Window, located in the east end of the Health Center.
Appointments are typically 45 minutes in length.
Services are available to currently enrolled students, while classes are in session.
There are no fees for counseling services. However, you will be charged $40 for each missed appointment and each appointment cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice.