When students accept an offer of financial assistance from Gettysburg College, they are entering into an agreement with the College. There are certain rights and responsibilities associated with this agreement.
Each student is responsible for reading and understanding the following policies as well as any other information supplied by the Office of Financial Aid.
Financial Aid Agreement, including:
- Eligibility for Gettysburg College, state and federal financial aid
- Financial Aid Disbursement Information
- Outside Scholarship information
- Financial Aid for Off-Campus Study (Study Abroad)
- Student’s Rights and Responsibilities
- Satisfactory Academic Progress for Federal Financial Aid
- Refund policy