For your convenience the following forms are available either to complete on-line or to download. If you have difficulties with the download process, please contact the Office of Financial Aid and the form will be sent to you. Download Adobe Reader.
Financial Aid Application Links
- CSS Profile (from the College Board)
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - request a FSA ID (formerly the PIN)
- International Student Financial Aid Application (ISFAA)- 2021-22 version (PDF)
- International Student Certification of Finances (COF)- 2021-22 version (PDF)
Federal Loan Information
- Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Student Loan Information - 2021-22 academic year
- Direct (Parent) PLUS Loan Information- 2021-22 academic year
- If you wish to decline or reduce the amount of the Direct Subsidized or Unsubsidized Loan listed on your financial aid notification, please indicate your requested change(s) by emailing email@example.com
- studentloans.gov- to complete Loan Entrance or Exit Counseling, Loan Agreements, Master Promissory Notes or PLUS Request (application)
Other Forms and Information
- Monthly Payment Plan Information
- Outside Scholarship/Award Information Form
- Change in Financial Information Form- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request this form.
- IRS Tax Return Transcript Request
- Gettysburg College Cost Worksheet (2020-21) (first year students)
Online Calculator (2020-21, continuing students)
- Gettysburg College Reconciliation Worksheet for the Class of 2025
- Scholarship and Fellowship Taxation (PDF) information
Other Helpful Links
Many services and processes associated with the Office of Financial Aid are actually provided by federal and state agencies, educational organizations, and private lenders. Direct access to their websites is available through the links listed below.