Spring Honors Day Program
The Spring Honors Day Program will be held on Saturday, May 16, at 1:00 p.m. in Christ Chapel. Everyone in the campus community is invited and encouraged to attend the ceremonies. Over 40 awards will be presented to students.
The Dr. Robert E. Dutton, Class of 1946, Memorial Mentorship Award will be presented to a member of the faculty.
Distinguished Alumni Awards will be presented to:
H. Scott Higgins ’67 P’12
Orin S. Levine ’88
Kathryn A. Morris ’92
Sandra Berlin Walker ’78
We hope you can attend.
Departmental Receptions for graduating seniors will be held immediately after Spring Honors Day events at 2:00pm on Saturday May 16th at the venues specified in the attached lists.
Members of the faculty are strongly encouraged to attend.
The Baccalaureate Service will be held at 4:00pm on May 16th in Christ Chapel.
Here are the College Marshal's guidelines on Baccalaureate and Commencement procedures.
Here are the Faculty Processional Lists for this year's Commencement, which will be held on May 17th at 11:00am.
Teaching and Advising
- Gettysburg Curriculum
- Course Catalog
- Honor Code
- Johnson Center for Creative Teaching and Learning
- Funds for College-Wide Events (EPACC)
- Internal Funding for Teaching
- Course Proposal Forms for the APPC
- Academic Course Credit Policy and Declaration Form (PDF)
- Funds for Academic Field Trips
- Faculty Handbook (PDF)
- Chairpersons & Program Directors 2014-15 (PDF)
- Calendar of Dates Important to Chairpersons / Directors
- Cycle Chart (PDF)
- Committees of the Faculty 2014-15 (PDF)