The Accounts Payable Office is responsible for processing vendor payments for goods and services as well as reimbursements to individuals for expenses incurred while conducting College business.
Checks are processed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please allow 7-10 business days for payment processing.
- Requesting payments to vendors
- Procurement authorization levels
- Tax exempt purchases
- Payments to foreign vendors
- Employee vs. independent contractor
- Whistleblower and Conflict of Interest Policies
Expense and reimbursement guidelines
- Non-allowable, restricted expenses, constraints
- Expenses requiring pre-approval
- Business T & E, spousal/partner, and guest guidelines
- Sponsored projects
- Transportation, lodging, meals
- Requesting a travel advance
- Mileage reimbursements for the personal use of vehicles:
- 56 cents per mile for business miles driven - effective date January 1, 2021 (57.5 cents per mile for calendar year 2020)
- 16 cents per mile for moving in 2021 (taxable to employee) (17 cents per mile for calendar year 2020)
- Employee Reimbursement Form
Other related sources...