- Research and Professional Development Fill-in Form (DOCX)
- Research and Professional Development Grant Guidelines (PDF)
- Provost Professional Papers
- Sabbatical Application Form (DOCX)
- Pre-Tenure Leave Application (DOC)
- Curricular Development (DOC)
- 4th Credit Hour Form (DOCX)
- Reimbursement for Reprints
A small amount is available for reimbursement of the cost of reprints of a published paper. Reimbursement will be made for the minimum number of copies made available by the journal. A maximum of $150 can be allocated per faculty member within a fiscal year. These funds are distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Faculty Reading/Writing Groups
- Johnson Center for Creative Teaching Fellowships
- Funds for Academic Field Trips (AFT)
- Funding for First-Year Intellectual Life
- Kolbe Fellows Program
- Senior Projects Funding (SP)
- Funds for Student Professional Papers and Conferences
- Faculty/Student Dining Plan
The Provost's Office credits faculty College identification cards with three meals per year with students (rather than six) beginning this academic year. This applies to all full- and part-time faculty.
- Faculty Entertainment of Students
Funds are available to help defray the costs of entertaining students for a meal in your home or on campus. You are not required to do the cooking -- hosting a pizza party for students satisfies the purpose of these funds, which is to encourage faculty-student interaction outside of the classroom.
Faculty will be reimbursed at a rate of $5.00 per student for a maximum of 25 students per semester (not to exceed $125).
Prepare a check request and include in the business purpose section the name of the faculty member, course number, and the number of students. Attach the receipt to this form. Submit all to the Provost's Office (Box 410).