On this page:
See also the Faculty Development Committee 2021-22 report.
- Reimbursement for reprints: A small amount is available for reimbursement of the cost of reprints of a published paper. Reimbursement will be made for the minimum number of copies made available by the journal. A maximum of $150 can be allocated per faculty member within a fiscal year. These funds are distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Faculty Reading/Writing Groups
- Johnson Center for Creative Teaching Fellowships
- Funds for Academic Field Trips (AFT)
- Funding for First-Year Intellectual Life
- Kolbe Fellows Program
- Senior Projects Funding (SP)
- Funds for Student Professional Papers and Conferences
- Moodle Access for Faculty Evaluations
- Please contact of Provost’s Office for a copy of the Information Packet for Promotion, Tenure and Pre-Tenure Reviews
- Teaching Evaluation Summary Form (DOCX)
Research and professional development grants