Honor your graduate and recognize someone special
For families of 2015 graduates
With Commencement fast approaching, we invite you to honor your graduate’s success and to recognize someone special at Gettysburg College who has made an impact on them by making a gift to the Gettysburg Fund. Learn more.
For families of the accepted Class of 2019
We hope you will take the time to look at this information for parents and families of Gettysburg College students. You’ll find information on everything from how to send a package to your student to how to be involved as a Gettysburg parent.
October 23-25, 2015
Make your hotel reservations now! Stay tuned -- more information about Family Weekend is on its way.
Parents and Philanthropy
- Gettysburg College Discount ID Program
- Hotels, restaurants, and shopping
- Gettysburg National Military Park
How to. . .
- mail a package to your student
- put vending, laundry, and dining money on your student's account
- order a care package for your student
- make a Student Accounts payment
- arrange transportation to and from campus
- update student health insurance information
- update your contact information
- log into Parent CNAV
- learn about student aid
- learn more about or contact a College office
- buy Gettysburg gear
- make a gift to Gettysburg College